Thursday, December 6, 2012

a note from Dan, our founder



Dear friends,
They’re here! I’m excited to share with you that after many months of hard work, Waiting for Water’s 2013 Easter Journey Bible studies and sermons are now up on our website. As I’ve reviewed these contributions from pastors and ministry leaders across the country, I have been blown away and humbled by the quality of their work. I think you will be too.
Waiting for Water’s resources aren’t just well-written, professional, and available for free to churches and individuals. They are effective at drawing people toward Christ and into more faithful obedience to his commands. Earlier this year a pastor shared the following observations with us after completing the 2012 Easter Journey.
“The study was easy to use, accessible and very helpful toward getting people thinking about Christ and caring for others. In fact, one student in my class has become a Christian because of the study. She grew up Muslim, this was literally her first bible study ever (had no idea how to find the books of the bible) but persevered and last night asked how she could become a Christian. Her introduction to Christianity was immersed in caring for the poor and keeping Christ central.”
More resources are still to come, but today, I hope you will join with me in rejoicing at what God has done and is doing through Waiting for Water. I am grateful for the many people who have volunteered their time and talents in the cause of safe water, and I am grateful for each of you, my partners and co-laborers in God’s kingdom work.
In Christ,
Dan Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment